I saw this Pay it forward game on Bizzie Lizzie's Blog and decided to join the fun - now it's your turn!
Here's how it works:
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment on this post and then commit to do the same on their blog.
Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment.
I am willing to post as far as Canada (I am in the US, but remember you must commit on your blog to do the same to others).
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.
5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there are no guarantees.
Most of the folks playing this fun game end the post with saying "Hoping I won't have to beg"
Guess what? I'm not begging! Everyone likes free stuff so come on and sign up! LOL :)
2 days ago