Thursday, July 16, 2009

Special Mid Summer Savings!

THANK YOU

I want to thank all of my faithful blog readers by offering a special 15% off discount good for purchasing all your natural skin care needs.

I very rarely do a 15% off special (except Christmas) but I guess it's end of the week and I am in the summer spirit now that the rain has finally dried up in NY. Sooooo you now have access to an exceptional line of products that will help to improve your skin tone, soften your skin, smooth out wrinkles and make you smell good too...

Click on the Coupon Below to Go Shopping!
(use discount code BN1509 at checkout)

skin elasticity,15%,button,moisture,skin care

Hurry Offer Expires Soon....Don't Blink. It may be gone be4 you know it!

Check out A Recent Customer Testimonial:

"Lady, you have got yourself a new loyal customer! I have been using fade creams for 2 years! I've only used the peel twice & I can't quit looking at the amazing results! I will NEVER be without that, AND the daytime anti-wrinkle cream!! I have a rare skin condition (Hyper-sensative skin), I am allergic to EVERYTHING! But, not your products! At the end of July, I will be blogging (on my regular "blogspot" blog about my thrilling results! THANK-YOU!!" Aprilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies