A couple of days ago I talked about the importance of cleaning your skin. Today, I want to share 5 rules for effective face cleaning to eliminate as much oil and dirt as possible, which can help to reduce acne breakouts:
1. Know your skin type. Do you have oily, dry, normal or combination skin? You need to know this so you can cleanse for your skin type. Normal skin needs a balanced cleanser that doesn’t change the pH of the skin. Oily skin needs a cleanser that will remove excess oil. Dry skin needs added moisture and ingredients that help retain your skin's natural moisture. Combination skin needs a cleanser to balance out the oily parts of the face and increase moisture in the dry parts of the face (T-zone treatment)
2. Properly apply your cleanser. Use your hands to rub exfoliating cleansing products into your skin. Use disposable clothes to rub other types of cleansers into your skin.
3. Don't over-wash your face. Wash your face no more than twice daily - morning and night. Too much washing will remove essential oils from the skin. If you exfoliate too often (twice weekly maximum), you'll be removing dead skin cells as well as stripping your skin of healthy skin cells.
4. Let face air dry. This allows your skin to soak up the moisture (ahhh H20) and also cuts out your risk of adding bacteria to your skin. No matter how clean a towel may appear, there is always bacteria on it.
5. Stay on top of your daily skin care regimen. In order for your skincare regimen to be successful, you must wash your face twice daily and don't skip it at night just because you may be tired. You don't want dirt to build up, causing acne and other potential skin problems.
Face cleansing is important if you are going to have fresh radiant skin so follow these simple rules for a more effective face cleansing and you'll be well on your way.
Visit http://www.freshradiantskin.com/blended-naturals/facial to browse through an extensive range of facial skin care products.
3 weeks ago