Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blended Naturals Radio Commercial

This weekend came and went so fast I don't even feel like I had a break. I was running around all weekend with my daughter and little one doing errands for our home, shopping at Michael's for my daughter's latest craft hobby, food shopping, church etc. I had to take a mental health day yesterday just to get myself back on even footing.

Anywho, I wanted to share my new radio commercial with everyone. If you are not a fan of Blended Naturals yet, pick up a Super Beauty Sampler here. You'll love how wonderfully rich in minerals these products are and how great they leave your skin feeling and looking.



If the above player doesn't work, Click here to listen...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies