Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your Exclusive Dry Skin Scar Care Special

For the last couple of weeks I've been talking a lot about scars, scar prevention and scar treatment.  I'm about to wrap this month up and our discussion on scars. I've dumped as much information on you as I know (and of course there's tons I don't know) and hopefully you have a better understanding of how you can prevent scars and treat them.

I also shared a little about how you can use certain natural products to help smooth out scars and stretch marks,  Today, I wanted to offer a special discount to readers of my blog on a natural Cocoa Butter Cream product. It's a little different than your average cocoa butter because it's smoother and non-greasy.

Here are some of the benefits of the Sweet Cocoa Butter Cream offered by Blended Naturals:
  • Softens rough, dry hands, feet and elbows
  • Penetrates deeply to help soften and smooth scars
  • Helps prevent premature wrinkles
  • Improves appearance and texture of the skin
  • Contains natural antioxidants for a longer shelf life
As a special thank you for being a reader of this blog, please take 10% off your order of Sweet Cocoa Butter Cream with discount code SMOOTH from now through March 10th. No limit.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Contact Michelle:

    Your Name :
    Your Email :
    Subject :
    Message :
    Image (case-sensitive):
    HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies