Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Skin Care On The Home Page of Helium!


About a month ago I shared with your some Winter Skin Care Tips.  Well I'm proud to share that an article I wrote on the same topic but with more details "Tips for Winter Skin Care" made the front page of Helium!

For those that don't know, Helium is a high rank article directories where freelance writers go to write and compete with other authors.  Their motto is "Where Knowledge Rules."

Go check out the home page on Helium and look for my article.

Also, since I want to keep serving you all with as much knowledge to care for your skin and make it as nice and radiant as possible, I have a few things up my sleeve for 2010. Keep coming back for more and please feel free to let me know what topics you would like to see me write about.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies