Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Product for an Invigorating Experience

So I was all set to introduce my new invigorating and pampering product until the computer broke down. I got it fixed, brought it home on Thursday and guess what? By Friday it was broken AGAIN!  I am not believing this as it is starting to feel like a conspiracy!

So I bring the computer back to Staples (why I thought they had a real tech, I don't know) and have to wait until Tuesday for them to fix it.........again.

So I say all of that to say this, I am not going to introduce this product until my computer is fixed. Right now I'm on a loner that does not have the files and access to certain websites that I need.

I guess that's what happens when you are a small business entrepreneur.  No techs on staff to handle this kind of thing *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies