Monday, June 29, 2009

Skin Care Interview

I almost forgot to share something with you - my radio interview on Community Central!

In my interview I discuss proper skin care techniques as well as talked a little about my line, Blended Naturals. You can catch the interview on the following stations:
WEOM 103.1FM - Tues June 30th 4:30pm ET
WTAL 1450 AM - Mon, July 6th 10:00am ET
http://www.midnightsoulradio.com/ - Sun, July 12th 7:00am ET
WSRF 1580AM - 5:30am ET, Date To Be Determined

You can also listen to the interview aired live at www.communitycentraltv.com/listen_to_the_show on any of those dates.
WEOM airs in Thomasville, Lexington, High Point, Archdale, Sedge Garden, and Greensboro, North Carolina
WSRF airs in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and the Bahamas
WTAL airs in Tallahassee, Quincy, Florida and parts of Alabama and Georgia
Please check out my interview and let me know what you think.
Thanks
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies