Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Going on a Detox!

Hey everyone. This will be a short post (well shorter than the usual) because for the next 5 days you will hear (read) from me quite often. You may even get tired of "reading" from me that you think you are hearing my voice LOL.

So a little background and then I'll get to the point. I've been a naughty girl where eating is concerned. I have been chugging down cookies, chips you name it. Shame on me too because not only is it not healthy overall, sugar and junk food affects the beauty and appearance of your skin.

The problem is once you start eating junk food, your body gets addicted and herein lies my issue. Well, I decided to do something about it. When I became an independent distributor for Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, I decided I would not only sell the products but I would practice what I preach. On my stress relief blog, I talk about how I just started using therapeutic grade essential oils and how they are helping me to naturally clear up bronchitis. If you want to know the details please go there.

Well, now I want to share my next venture with a line of products called the 5 Day Nutritive Cleanse. I received my kit today and I plan to start it on Friday (need a day to prepare myself mentally!). I will be giving my digestive system and my body in general, a much needed break. No food for the next 5 days (Lord Jesus help me!).

The 5 Day Cleans is a proprietary product from Young Living and consists of a nutritional drink called NingXia Red (a natural antioxidant and nutrient defense infusion), Balance Complete (an energizing super food shake high in a proprietary fiber blend and known to stabilize blood sugars) and Digest + Cleanse (a purely essential oils product that supplies therapeutic grade peppermint, caraway, lemon and other essential oils directly to the intestines). I'll be drinking lots of water as well.

My goal is to eliminate the negative food cravings so I can begin to eat healthier. Of course, a lovely side effect to all of this will be renewed energy and my favorite........fresh, radiant skin! Soooo in order to be real and transparent, I want to share my before pic of the side of my face that has been rebelling against me lately due to my poor eating habits (excuse the lack of no make up but I want everyone to see the real deal and the consequences of poor eating. I do expect a dramatic improvement in 2 weeks though!). I was going to do this with just eating fruits and veggies and using natural skin care products but I want there to be a more dramatic effect. If it works for me, I'll be helping someone else with the same issues of poor eating.

I'm going to also post an after pic of how I look 10 days after the cleanse. 5 Days no food, 5 days eating fruits and veggies. I will also be using nothing but my natural products to cleanse, tone and moisturize my skin. If this fast gives me the desired results, I will pass on the details to all my blog readers so you can pick it up for yourself. Everyone can stand to get a little clean on the inside!

Woo hoo! here we go. I gotta get excited now because I don't know that I'll be this happy on Friday.

Pray for me yall Signing off for now. Back on Friday.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies