Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Day Cleanse - Day 2 Morning

So it's day two and I made it through day 1 of the nutritive cleanse. I went to bed a little early because the hubby cooked up a really good dinner.

Thank God I still haven't gotten a severe headache from this cleanse. I still woke up a little bit lethargic but then again it's only been one day. I am however experiencing a lot of indigestion. It's not severe but it's frequent. Now here in lies my problem. I keep asking myself why did I start this nutritive cleanse this weekend of all weekends???? I have a bridal shower to go to today. How on earth can I be around all that food????!!! I don't want to stop the cleanse now since it's only 5 days and I would have to start all over again next week. I think I'm going to just go toward the end and drop off the gift and then off to church I go.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I walked down the aisles of Duane Reade (pharmacy in NY) looking for bridal and wedding cards. Why is it that everywhere you turn they are posting the candy and junk food all around and even at the front register??? I know this is an advertising technique but come on. It's ridiculous. It's as if they want us to be unhealthy.

Well, I'm feeling a bit hungry and I've got about an hour before lunch drink lol

Stay tuned....I'll be back tonight to talk about how I handled the bridal shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies