Saturday, April 11, 2009

5 Day Cleanse - Afternoon

Hi everyone. Good news and bad news. The good news is I'm still hanging in there. I felt a little dizzy so I took a nap. Bad news is I missed the bridal shower. I guess it's just as well since I may not have been strong enough to avoid the temptation to eat. You know how it is at parties, especially at the church. Everybody and their mama cooks and brings food. The thing is I was going to go but the weather was so bad with the rain and I didn't want to bring my son out in the weather. Well, now the sun is shining and I'm wondering if God helped me out a little by letting it rain, knowing that I wouldn't go to the party, thereby helping me to stay out of temptation. hmmm I don't know.

Well, I'm off to church now...late but I think I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies