Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scars Developed After Foot Surgery

Continuing the series on scars, causes & types of scars and scar treatment, I wanted to share with you my own story.  Check out my last post on What Causes and How to Remove Scars.  There's a photo of a really bad scar my son has on his leg that I am working on.

This pic was taken on February 1, 2010.  It's been a year and 3 months since I had double foot surgery.  Initially my scars were very thickened.  I began a daily scar treatment after seeing a healing arts practitioner.  The scar treatment includes cold laser therapy and wheat germ oil which I began in December 2009.  I wish I had a before pic but I don't. However, notice how thin the scar has become. It's almost invisible and it was once borderline keloiding.

While it does take some time (persistence + patience), the scar has a high probability of being invisible when I am done with treatment. I will keep you posted of my progress and if you have any scars that you want to eliminate, contact me and I will provide you with information to get the job done.

In the meantime, share what kind of scars you have.  I'll help provide you with the best natural course of action to minimize it's appearance or even eliminate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies