Friday, November 27, 2009

Blended Naturals...Almost There

I just wanted to pop in for a minute to give you all a little progress report on the relaunch of Blended Naturals.

After many sleepless nights, I've decided to stop trying to do what I am not good at...graphic design.  I was trying to edit my photos for the website so they would not have a background.  I used the famous Adobe PhotoShop but I have to say, this program is not user friendly at all.  I'm glad I only did a trial run of it. I wouldn't spend the money they want for it because I could hardly figure out how to work the darn program! Then when I did, the results were not as stellar as I would have liked so I did the smart thing...Outsourced.

A graphic design company is editing all of my images and they will be completed tomorrow.  Just in time for me to load them to the website for the launch on December 5th.  The website is almost complete now but lacking the photos.  Pop by and take a peek www.FreshRadiantSkin.com
Until next time.... Hopefully soon. I can't wait to get back to sharing great skin care content with you all.

Michelle
PS Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies