Saturday, September 19, 2009

Victoria No Longer Has A Secret

It's been a week since my Total Beauty tour and summit and I'm still trying to catch up on reviewing all of the products. Yesterday my husband called me at work to tell me I received a big box filled with a number of beauty items! I got home and nearly flipped out when I saw all of the things that I received (will share more on them as the weeks go by) I think I'll be writing product reviews until I'm 60.

Anyway, I wanted to share with all my readers, the full Total Beauty tour that I went on. Over the next month or so I will give you the scoop on the different brands of skin care and makeup products from low budget to iconic.  By the time I'm done, you will be a super educated beauty connoisseur!

First stop on the beauty tour was Victoria's Secret (aint she sexy?)

Victoria's Secret has gained new respect from me. They treated us bloggers to a wonderful breakfast and sneak peek at some of their new holiday product lines (launching 3rd week of October/1st week of November) and other newly launched lines including:
  • Exotic Fantasies (Heidi Klum is the spokesperson). I love this line.  It consists of a gorgeously subtle purple glitter eyeliner and mascara.  I'm not the best makeup artist but here it is on me:
 
  • Velvet - fragrance inspired by lingerie fabrics made up of Amber, Turkish rose and blackberry (The goal of this line is to promote indulgence and decadence).
  • Secret Garden Limited Holiday Collection which consists of a Jewel toned and Shimmered powder, lotion, body spray mist, and non-shimmer lotion available in scents: Sparkling Pear, Gilder Ginger Cream and Merry Vanilla Twirl

  • Pink Soft and Dreamy fragrant body cream. Lotion will retail for $12 and the body mist for $15

  • Peace, Love Hope body mist ($20), Lotion ($15) and Eau de Parfum ($47)

  • Dream Angels Heavenly holiday gift sets (these are very sexy)

  • VS Pro Makeup collection (an extension of the regular makeup line with a professional flair for the average consumer).  The VS Pro line has 7 skews: Primer, Illuminator, Eye shadow, Primer, FX Mascara and Brow Gel (light gel for a light hold).


    These products are very affordable ranging in price from $8 to $14

  • VS also has plans to make their already popular Beauty Rush lip gloss more collectible and special.
Victoria's Secret's theme for this upcoming holiday is 1,000 Fantasies. When you do your Christmas shopping this year, you MUST stop by VS. You will find an array of gift items available for the kid in you, the lover in you and oh, wait the gifts are supposed to be for someone else. My bad. You get the picture.

Upon my departure from Victoria's Secret Beauty headquarters, they gave every Total Beauty blogger a pair of red and pink pajamas, matching panties, matching slippers and a lovely black bag (with leopard lining) filled with the products we got a sneak peak at. Inside of the bag also contained another purple handbag filled with their popular (BRAND) lotion, body spray and shower gel.

As if that were not enough, VS said their fond farewell to us with a gorgeously wrapped box that contained a Crumb's cupcake (popular in NYC).

In a couple of days, I'll share with you my musings of the next stop on the Total Beauty tour. . . Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies