Anyway, I wanted to share with all my readers, the full Total Beauty tour that I went on. Over the next month or so I will give you the scoop on the different brands of skin care and makeup products from low budget to iconic. By the time I'm done, you will be a super educated beauty connoisseur!
First stop on the beauty tour was Victoria's Secret (aint she sexy?)
Victoria's Secret has gained new respect from me. They treated us bloggers to a wonderful breakfast and sneak peek at some of their new holiday product lines (launching 3rd week of October/1st week of November) and other newly launched lines including:
- Exotic Fantasies (Heidi Klum is the spokesperson). I love this line. It consists of a gorgeously subtle purple glitter eyeliner and mascara. I'm not the best makeup artist but here it is on me:
- Velvet - fragrance inspired by lingerie fabrics made up of Amber, Turkish rose and blackberry (The goal of this line is to promote indulgence and decadence).
- Secret Garden Limited Holiday Collection which consists of a Jewel toned and Shimmered powder, lotion, body spray mist, and non-shimmer lotion available in scents: Sparkling Pear, Gilder Ginger Cream and Merry Vanilla Twirl
- Pink Soft and Dreamy fragrant body cream. Lotion will retail for $12 and the body mist for $15
- Peace, Love Hope body mist ($20), Lotion ($15) and Eau de Parfum ($47)
- Dream Angels Heavenly holiday gift sets (these are very sexy)
- VS Pro Makeup collection (an extension of the regular makeup line with a professional flair for the average consumer). The VS Pro line has 7 skews: Primer, Illuminator, Eye shadow, Primer, FX Mascara and Brow Gel (light gel for a light hold).
These products are very affordable ranging in price from $8 to $14
- VS also has plans to make their already popular Beauty Rush lip gloss more collectible and special.
Upon my departure from Victoria's Secret Beauty headquarters, they gave every Total Beauty blogger a pair of red and pink pajamas, matching panties, matching slippers and a lovely black bag (with leopard lining) filled with the products we got a sneak peak at. Inside of the bag also contained another purple handbag filled with their popular (BRAND) lotion, body spray and shower gel.
As if that were not enough, VS said their fond farewell to us with a gorgeously wrapped box that contained a Crumb's cupcake (popular in NYC).
In a couple of days, I'll share with you my musings of the next stop on the Total Beauty tour. . . Chanel