Thursday, September 17, 2009

Telescopic Explosion Review - L'Oreal Knows Lashes!

Talk about 360 degree explosion! L'Oreal Paris' new Telescopic Explosion Mascara is awesome! I have to tell you that this is my favorite mascara yet. I have used a number of brands and even L'Oreal's own Extra Volume Collagen Mascara and their HIP Volumizing Mascara. Here are three reasons why I like this mascara the best:

1- I love the little round brush that makes applying the mascara to my lashes effortlessly. It is so easy to separate each lash with this conveniently mini-bulb shaped brush. I don't like a lot of mascara on my lashes, making them look gaudy so I really like this.

2- No clumping and no smudging throughout the day. When I get home, it looks like I just applied my mascara.

3- The container is THE cutest. The red tube is so sleek and is a wonderful addition to my purse's contents!

Finally, the Telescopic Explosion mascara by L'Oreal has brought the inner beauty in me out. By this, I mean I was not making time for applying makeup in the morning but I love this mascara so much, I look forward to wearing makeup! (well at least most mornings...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies