Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Check out Samples at Snowberry



Samples samples and more samples! How on earth can I get people to try my new wonderful skin care and bath and body line, Blended Naturals? Let's see....wait. I know! Snowberry Creek Sample Boxes! We are in this month's sample box distributed by Snowberry Creek. This is our second participation in a sample box and we look forward to participating in more sample boxes in the future.

Ladies- I know how it is to be overwhelmed with so many product choices and advertising ads. What better way to try a variety of beauty products (among other items) than to sample them from different retailers? This way you don't have to spend alot of money on buying full size products until you know you like them. Of course, the competition is in the box but I'm a firm believer that there's enough people in the world for us all to be successful. What one person likes another may not and vice versa. Either way someone will enjoy my products so I love it whenever I get this opportunity.

So check out Snowberry Creek's sampler box this month if you want to get a little taste of what Reviyve Blended Naturals has to offer. We offer Dead Sea mineral and specialty handcrafted natural skin care products, bath, body and spa products that are formulated to nourish and heal. Our natural skin care products are great for those with sensitive skin and our bath and body products can be customized with Essential Oils for a wonderful aromatic & therapeutic experience!

Finally, I want to offer Debbie & Julie a very hearty thank you for generously featuring my business in this month's E-Tailer Spotlight. Check it out at:


Cheers to the Sampler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies