Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BOGO SALE!

Hello Ladies! (There's a real treat in this one. Read til the end)

Spring is in the air and it's a great time to fill the home with delightful scents of spring.

I decided to do a special on our Aromatherapy Soy Candles. Over the last three days I've been selling them offline at work and they have been selling like hot cakes! I literally brought one of every scent we have to offer in order to allow people to smell them all and make their choices.

Initially I only wanted to sell what was left in my stockroom but as I let people smell all the different scents, it went from selling 20 candles I was just trying to clear out of storage to taking a bunch of orders! These candles really sell themselves. I don't have to say anything more than, "The candles are 100% soy scented with essential oils and not fragrance oil. You can then rub the cooled wax all over your hands for a pleasant scent." That's it. The candles do the rest and sell themselves.

I even had two candles I thought surely wouldn't sell because it wasn't the season for them. They were Cranberry Fig and Mulling Spices. Well, low and behold - not only did they sell, I have orders for more!

So to get to my point, since I've received such a huge response, I decided to offer my online audience the opportunity to receive what my offliners haven't received. A Discount! Shhhh though. This is only for readers of my blog. I am not publicizing it on the website.

From now until April 15th, I'm doing a BOGO. Buy One 8oz Aromatherapy Soy Candle, Receive the 2nd for $5 off. That's a Steal really. Once you smell these candles, you WILL be back for more. Just ask Caroline. (smile) Caroline took home a Sweet Almond scented candle yesterday and I told her she could pay me today. Well, she paid me already. She came back for a Yuzu Grapefruit!

Did I mention what makes these calendars da bomb is their uniqueness of design? They are hand poured and decorated with toppings identifying the scent. Check these out:

Why are you still reading this email????? Don't waste another moment! Pick up your aromatherapy soy candles before they are out of stock. . . And trust me they will go fast! In 2 days I sold over $400 worth. Shop Here

Have the Best Day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies