I decided to stray just a bit from our normal topics of discussion about skin care and beauty. I think it's beneficial to point out that it is equally as important to exhibit inner beauty as it is to display outer beauty.
While not everyone is blessed with a natural outer beauty, certainly everyone can exercise inner beauty by doing a few simple things. Consider the following:
- Do you esteem others higher than yourself or are you a me-me-me person?
- When attending a public event do you focus on working your plan or do you think about others and care about what they have to say and what's going on in their lives?
- When you commit to doing something, do you keep your word?
- When encountered with a decision to benefit yourself or someone else, do you always chose self?
- Do you plan your days with purpose and a sense of contribution to society?
I hope you got something out of this short yet purposeful posting.