Thursday, February 12, 2009

Planning and Executing a Spa Party Seamlessly

So you want to Have a Spa Party to promote your products or just to spend a fun and relaxing day with the girls?. My most recent Spa Party was a lot of work. I did however learn from the process and how to make it better.


My goal is to help someone else to plan their spa party easier than I did mine. I created a step by step guide that will assist you in planning and executing a spa party:


http://www.ehow.com/how_4782168_plan-execute-spa-party.html


You can view pics of my Spa Party on this blog as well. Don't forget to Sign up to our RSS feed so you can stay up to date on informative articles related to beauty, skin care and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies