Friday, January 23, 2009

New Mineral Skin Care Line on You Tube

So, You Tube is the thing these days so I figure if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Yesterday my husband, son and I were working on my You Tube video to introduce Blended Naturals, a new mineral skin care line.

I have new respect for actors and actresses. While, I am not putting on act to introduce this skin care line per say, I still need to make the video interesting enough so that people will want to watch it. Well, well, I have rolled tape at least 7 times and then the battery to the video camera died LOL. This made me think, since I'm have a spa party in a few weeks, perhaps I can do a bloopers reel for this video to show at the spa party.

Stay tuned for a link to this new introduction to my new line of skin care video in the coming days.

1 comment:

FineNaturalHairandFaith said...

So,I had a serious Spa Party this weekend and will post the video shortly. Great food, fun and music. Stay tuned

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):
HeliumNatural Dry Skin Remedies