Here are some simple remedies for heat rash:
- Wear loose fitted cotton clothing to allow your skin to cool down
- Take a cool shower and air dry instead of towel drying.
- Apply a cool rag to any heat rash areas to keep the skin cool
- Use corn starch powder to help relieve the itching and chaffing caused by the heat rash
- Apply calamine lotion (you know...the gooey pink stuff...no, not the Pepto Bismol LOL)
Subscribe to my monthly Skin Naturale Newsletter to receive more great skin care tips like these along with a ton of other goodies.